The Top Ten Reasons to Marvel over Monday, February 28th
9. I'm grateful that many, many, many years ago on yesterday's date, a lady gave birth to my mother. And I'm also grateful that, more recently, someone opened Boca Chica, so that we could sup on fine Mexican (food, not people) in honor of my mama.
8. I'm happy that February has come to an end. Now, perhaps, in another three months, spring will...well, spring.
7. I'm thankful that, compared to Gabby's 18 naps per day, my 1-2 weekend naps seem less lazy.
|Don't believe the pissy face - she was purring|
like a freshly charged vibrator.
5. I'm grateful that I fashioned my very first hamburger patties this weekend without barfing in the bowl. If there's anything nastier than touching raw meat, I'm guessing it's a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
4. I'm thankful that my mother and I weren't mistaken for December-May lesbians whilst ring shopping this weekend.
2. I'm grateful that my boss is an iPhone junkie, so perhaps he can show me how the hell to use my new device. My porn died along with my Blackberry so it's critical that I figure this out promptly.
And the number one reason to marvel over Monday, February 28th?