The Top Ten Reasons to Marvel over Monday, January 31st
10. I'm thankful that I didn't run out of gas during my four-hour trek to urgent care and back this morning.
SNOW + TRAFFIC = DELIGHT
9. I'm grateful that I didn't throw up in my own lap from my coughing fits during said trek.
8. I'm relieved that after sleeping only eleven fitful hours last night, I was able to squeeze in a three hour nap this afternoon.
6. I'm grateful to the Jews for inventing matzo ball soup. Now I just need a nice Jewish grandma to come over and make some for me. Anyone have one I can borrow?
|But, my lungs hurt! Not my fat!|
4. I'm thankful that the nurse didn't argue (out loud) when I informed her that my shoes weigh 40 pounds.
3. I'm grateful that today's visit didn't involve stirrups and splelunking lights, at least.
2. I'm glad there's nobody around to seduce with my new perfume, eau du Vicks VapoRub.
And the number one reason to marvel over Monday, January 31st?
1. I'm thankful for my ability to suck it up and not be a big whinin' baby when I'm sick. Oh, wait. What's that you say? Epic fail? Well, fuck you unless you're gonna make me some matzo ball soup.