Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Love My Boobs

The Top Ten Reasons I Love My Boobs

1. They cushion my landing when I trip and fall.

2. They make my waist look smaller less beastly.

3. My cleavage doubles as a money clip.

4. They alert me to cold fronts in case I'm unsure of the weather.

5. They catch all my crumbs so I have something to snack on later.

6. They are the only part of my body that people appreciate for being large.

7. I could stash drugs underneath them. I mean, I could. But of course I wouldn't.

8. They prove the law of gravity in case I'm ever doubting physics.

9. Someday they will keep my belly button warm.

10. THEY ARE CANCER-FREE.

To all of my strong, amazing, boobalicious girlfriends who are walking 60 MILES this weekend to raise money for breast cancer research, my boobs and I salute you!

GO, GIRLS, GO!!






14 comments:

  1. You and your boobs rock, Tricia! Good job, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boobs too! Really! I DO!!! Get your smile on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv them too!!!
    It gives me something to look at when you are talking to me,
    when I just dont care what you are saying
    or when iam not paying attention
    Dviant

    ReplyDelete
  4. You kind of sound like a whore...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I, along with several friends, appreciate this perspective on the large and in charge chesticles.

    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The crumb part is so true! But I like your last reason best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, your post has inspired me to do a self-exam. Who knew? I am now typing with one hand :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your posts are stress busters for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha ! i love my boobs too.. BUT! dont u get annoyed when u are trying to sleep on ur side and ur boobs just get in the way of ur arm so u have to bend and feel like a retard sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your boobs are indeed quite nice, Tricia. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. yippie for your boobies!
    my latest bloggy about my right titty:

    http://gratuitousviolet.blogspot.com/2011/05/wardrobe-malfunctions-part-1-or-what.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. And to think, I used to hate my breasts all my life. Thanks for teaching me to love the two sacks of fat hanging off my ribcage!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how that made you feel. We are in the circle of trust.

Related Posts with Thumbnails