Perfect day for cyber shopping, there are no crowds in your pajamas (we hope). I've compiled a handy list of folks I know who make cool stuff and sell it online. You're welcome.
10. My friend TJ Lubrano paints the prettiest watercolors ever - buy a beautiful hand painted card.
|Illustration: TJ Lubrano|
9. You need a Chad Daniels standup CD for your car. You'll be laughing too hard to care about Monday morning meetings.
8. Bodylish bath goodies are made by a friend of a friend and they smell yummy enough to eat.
7. Delphine French twists mad jewels when she's not hanging from a tree.
|Necklace: Rebecca's Whims|
5. Serana Rose of the Show Devils. This freakshow dolly whips up funky hairpieces and curios when she's not chewing on chainsaws.
4. Rebecca's Whims is the shop to find handmade baubles you can't live without.
3. Good nature photography never goes out of style. Grab a calendar for your office.
2. Matt Johnson's prints are fantastic for kids' rooms or for gamers and they're priced to snatch.
1. There are twenty remaining copies of my book Confessions of a Recovering Cynic. Follow the link at the top of the page to share the magic.